Monday, March 5, 2007

XenaCast Special Show #2

Listen to Special Show #2

This is a second special episode of XenaCast. I am going to be starting a new podcast called the Xena Fanfiction Podcast. This new podcast will be a weekly reading of a classic Xena fanfiction story. It's nothing fancy, just me reading the story but I thought this would be a lot of fun and an exciting addition to the current XenaCast. I will be putting two fanfiction podcasts out on this feed and then I'll be moving it over to its own feed. Next week, be sure to visit Xenafanfictionpodcast.com to subscribe. Or go to ITunes. I hope you enjoy this special show!

Be sure to visit the new home page of XenaCast

In this show, I read "Fighting the Good Fight" by Temora. This story has been awarded a Swollen Bud Award. It can be found at The Royal Academy of Bards.

The music in my podcast was written and performed by Marilyn Rucker. You can find her and all her wonderfully entertaining music at Marilyn Rucker's Myspace page, at CD Baby, or on ITunes.

Questions, comments, feedback can all be sent to me at XenaCast@gmail.com.

No comments: